What I miss
About not having broadband at home.
1. Surfing the Internet on a screen bigger than 3 inches by 2.
2. Online shopping
3. Full featured facebook including scramble (although I'm not very good at it)
4. Full feature blogger. If I figure out uploading mobile photos that would help me miss it less
5. G-chat
It's hot here. I spent an awful lot of time outdoors today at a picnic and then doing a lot of gardening at a local shelter. Tomorrow I get to wear a suit and take the subway to work during the heat wave.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home