I need a new title

the giants aren't failures anymore

Thursday, June 19, 2008

How has this not been done

This is a mobile blog so the pictures will have to wait. Today I had a peanut and butter jelly cupcake. First one I've ever seen but I can't believe this fantastic treat hasn't been done more often. These cupcakes were supposedly made by emeril himself and were leftover from
a martha Stewart living event. Pictures forthcoming.

I'm doing a perp walk tomorrow it won't be as high profile as the one where these pictures were taken.

If the cameras had panned 90 degrees to the right you wouldve seen me around the crowd with the blue tie dude. I wasn't involved in any way but was interested in the media spectacle going on. Must say the guy looked smug as heck. These guys end up being acquitted often so maybe
he has reason to be smug.

Pictures Added (6/21):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home