see how this works
this is my first time trying to use the mail to blogger feature that let's me write an email for a blog from my phone.
I'm sitting on wall st literally and wondering what's going to make me fatter, the foccaccia pizza for lunch, the 1000 cal chipotle dinner, or the two pounds of combos I bought from the closeout store. No wonder people who sit in cars all day get fat.
I'm sitting on wall st literally and wondering what's going to make me fatter, the foccaccia pizza for lunch, the 1000 cal chipotle dinner, or the two pounds of combos I bought from the closeout store. No wonder people who sit in cars all day get fat.
If this works you may start to see all sorts of posts while I sit around. Pictures will have to be added ex post facto though I think.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home