my profile
if you had a facebook account this is what you'd see on my profile:
Songs iLike:
Settlin' by Sugarland
Independence Day by Martina McBride
If I Fall You're Going Down With Me by Dixie Chicks
God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
Books iRead:
Current: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (just finished yesterday actually)
And this is the photo i just uploaded:
can you find my hand, it's not too hard.
Songs iLike:
Settlin' by Sugarland
Independence Day by Martina McBride
If I Fall You're Going Down With Me by Dixie Chicks
God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
Books iRead:
Current: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (just finished yesterday actually)
And this is the photo i just uploaded:
can you find my hand, it's not too hard.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
2 Comments:
i really enjoyed that book though i think i liked blind assasin better
i may just have to read it next, i'm kind of reading through authors alphabetically. went through four allende books, now i'm on atwood. i think she's worthy of two reads.
Post a Comment
<< Home