another first
not really all that exciting, but today, for the first time ever, i bought a CD on the day of its release. With an exhilirating life like mine, it's a wonder this blog hasn't eclipsed one million unique visitors yet. Anyays, the CD is Martina McBride's new one, i'm only through track two as i type this, but i've never been disappointed with any of her past CDs that i have. the new order of favorite country singers is definitely Martina, Carrie, Shania, Faith. Poor Shania, she's fallen so far...
in other news, i thought about getting XM radio just for MLB and Mets games, but my contact who works at XM hasn't come through yet with the half price deal. other than that, it's 80 degrees here (but cooling fast the rest of the week) and i'm enjoying the 3+ hours of sunshine after i leave the office.
in other news, i thought about getting XM radio just for MLB and Mets games, but my contact who works at XM hasn't come through yet with the half price deal. other than that, it's 80 degrees here (but cooling fast the rest of the week) and i'm enjoying the 3+ hours of sunshine after i leave the office.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
1 Comments:
I feel offended on Shania's behalf. Can Martina really equal the lyrical brilliance and wit of "Man! I feel like a woman!"? Do her choruses include lines like "Color my hair-- do what I dare!" I didn't think so.
Post a Comment
<< Home