the vote
well, i did end up voting for Jim Webb the democrat.
while i was standing in the cold at 7am for 35 minutes i did manage to convince myself that abstaining from voting is exactly what the political strategists want from negative campaigning. the more people that abstain from voting, the easier it is for you to control the election right?
however, it looks like the gay marriage ammendment motivated enough virginians to let allen possibly hold on. it's still very close with 5% left to report.
while i was standing in the cold at 7am for 35 minutes i did manage to convince myself that abstaining from voting is exactly what the political strategists want from negative campaigning. the more people that abstain from voting, the easier it is for you to control the election right?
however, it looks like the gay marriage ammendment motivated enough virginians to let allen possibly hold on. it's still very close with 5% left to report.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
1 Comments:
I highly recommend that everyone take a close look at the marriage amendment that just passed in Virginia--especially my fellow sinners (I know you're out there). Virginia has had a gay marriage/civil-union ban on the books since 2004, and the scope of this new amendment is not limited to gay couples. I think I finally need a lawyer.
On the bright side, I may not have to worry about the 20% increase to our health care coverage--if the BF gets disqualified I might be able to afford insurance this year. We'll just make him some sort of jumpsuit out of pillows and plastic wrap.
Post a Comment
<< Home