GIANTS
yeah, i don't care that the bears are schooling the NFC north and Rex Grossman is like peyton manning all of a sudden. let's talk about Peyton's little bro Eli who somehow pulled out a win today. I admit, i turned off the game after Philly went up 24-7 to start the third quarter and Donovan was on pace for 500 yards passing. However, i turned it on to see 24-24 and OT and then i saw the Giants shoot themselves in the foot in OT, but then Eli threw up a prayer on third down and 11 and plaxico went and got the ball in the end zone. 23 unanswered points in the fourth quarter and OT, the Giants are so back.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home