9/11
This post is in memory of the folks who lost their lives on 9/11. Last night, i watched a documentary on cbs that was shot by two guys who were making a documentary about a firefighter. The fire station they were embedded in happened to be the one closest to the WTC on 9/11 and they were blocks from it on a call when the first plane struck. The film really demonstrates the character of the firefighters and first responders on that day along with the very depressing reality of what they were facing. I felt it was worth watching enough to not watch most of the Giants unfortunate loss to the Colts.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home