inconceivable!
yes, tonight, we are hosting a princess bride/going away party at my apartment. It's mainly a going away party, but the person leaving hasn't ever seen the princess bride, and we couldn't let him move away never having seen it. So we invited a bunch of folks, have lots of chips, salsa, fruit, veggies, etc... and we're going to put on princess bride. we also have a bottle of red wine in the event that someone wants to challenge me to a battle of the wits.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
2 Comments:
I think I would be great at a Princess Bride party ... I am a match for Andre the Giant in every respect, other than height, strength, and charisma.
...any body want a peanut?
Post a Comment
<< Home