benedict i'm not
despite some similarities to the pope, i do not have insane language abilities. yet tonight i did an intake in spanish/english and tomorrow, i'm doing something similar to an intake for my other volunteer gig in chinese/english. oh well, i manage to get by, but it's not pretty. i really need to practice both languages to develop some confidence in speaking them.
i'm currently wearing my brand new, only semi-fugly Crocs (i got the scutes). yes, i gave into the hype about them being comfortable. i do enjoy my birkenstocks a lot and figured these would be the complement for casual wear at the pool (at my new apt complex), lounging around, etc.. i'll get back to you in a week and let you know if the hype is true or not.
i'm currently wearing my brand new, only semi-fugly Crocs (i got the scutes). yes, i gave into the hype about them being comfortable. i do enjoy my birkenstocks a lot and figured these would be the complement for casual wear at the pool (at my new apt complex), lounging around, etc.. i'll get back to you in a week and let you know if the hype is true or not.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
2 Comments:
You're kidding me, right? I take a break from your blog for June/July because I didn't have internet on my computer (with all my bookmarks) and come back to find:
a/ You've moved into some fancy apartment complex with a pool?
b/ You're doing Spanish intakes at clinic?
c/ You've bought a pair of Crocs?
What will happen next?
Crocs?? You goddamn hippie. I know how we're spending our Monday together--I'm gunna whup yur pansy tree-huggin' ass into shape! Then we're going shoe shopping.
Post a Comment
<< Home