lose yourself
ok, so it's not jodie foster trying to be slim shady, but this song will be appreciated by those who have yet to make it to the big office. i actually think it's a darn good version of mr blunt's song.
i really got nothing else to say. another congrats to frank on his latest degree. things here are busy busy still but i'm looking forward to a nice long weekend to relax and maybe even read a book. that fantasy (reading) died months ago, i was doing so well for about a month.
i really got nothing else to say. another congrats to frank on his latest degree. things here are busy busy still but i'm looking forward to a nice long weekend to relax and maybe even read a book. that fantasy (reading) died months ago, i was doing so well for about a month.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
1 Comments:
Oh my god! I love it! I'm just angry I didn't write it.
Post a Comment
<< Home