go joe
megan's post on he-man got me thinking of G.I. Joe, which got me thinking about these clips someone showed me once. For those who remember, G.I. Joe always had the PSAs at the end of the show with the "knowing is half the battle" slogan. Some bored people decided to make some modifications, a lot of these will make you say WTF? these are some of the highlights for your entertainment:
wake up on fire
i love your movies
ohhhhhhh
what's up blanco nino
it's terrible, but it cracks me up
for anyone out there who's a runner, i just looked at this link sent to me by a reader of this blog. www.mapmyrun.com. It basically provides a google map with distance overlays for your run. I like zooming in and using the satellite imagery. just click a starting point, then click on points along your path and see how far or short your run really is.
wake up on fire
i love your movies
ohhhhhhh
what's up blanco nino
it's terrible, but it cracks me up
for anyone out there who's a runner, i just looked at this link sent to me by a reader of this blog. www.mapmyrun.com. It basically provides a google map with distance overlays for your run. I like zooming in and using the satellite imagery. just click a starting point, then click on points along your path and see how far or short your run really is.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home