I need a new title

the giants aren't failures anymore

Sunday, March 26, 2006

some other thoughts

for those of you not interested in my devil's advocate role against Neil and his beloved A's, i thought i'd make some unrelated thoughts.

The new sitemeter i have lets you check out stats yourself. My site is obviously not nearly as interesting as Jed's as he gets all the cool google searches, where i get none. No one finds me with "Does crying burn calories" or "Apolo Ohno poster" and of course "Rebecca Jarvis in pain." all these keywords might do me some good though.

and how come paul gets to be this week's winner for the last 3 weeks.

another thought, isn't second-best RA essentially a nice way of saying worst RA.

and where oh where did the Young's go

and who the heck came up with that immigration bill making it illegal to assist people here illegally. i'm all for enforcing US laws, but i draw the line at having private organizations/churches/etc to ask every person you help if they're illegal and then refusing to provide assistance to others because of their legal status and your fear of being punished for doing so. yeah, the bill sponsors claim i'm misunderstanding that rule, but misunderstand away i go.

5 Comments:

Blogger Black Licorice said...

Nah, I had 3 RA's in college. That makes Frank average, at best. But, how could he compete with Sheila? He never baked me cupcakes.

11:04 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

no, but do you remember his valentines house snack? or the time he got all the eggs from the coop after easter for the house snack... you know i think i depended too much on the nutritional value of house snack to subsidize what i wan't getting from the dining plan... forget freshamn ten, mind was the junior ten, because that is when i was able to move out...

3:19 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

oh and Jimmy, I am here, i just hate to post when there is nothing going on in my life.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

Yeah, that Jed is pretty great.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the upside of the immigration bill, there might be a larger lobby for decreasing collateral consequences of criminal convictions if a lot of social workers/legal aid employees/pastors have criminal records. that's a pretty ugly silver lining, though. I'm not sure I'm allowed to make derogatory comments about the US govt on your blog, so I'll just say that how you've interpreted the bill is how many non-profits are interpreting it. sorry I have nothing to add to the RA discussion: my RAs, like everything about my house, were superior.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home