shock n awe
lacking anything substantive to write, i've decided to distract you all from that fact by creating an awesome and shocking new visual effect. thankfully it's relatively easy to copy and paste your blogger pimping (customization). i was getting tired of that dark blue all the time, and plus slim shady is out now that he's being a quitter. i'm dedicating my new look blog to friendly dictator hugo and his vast supplies of oil, or maybe that was just what came up first in my google search. i need to go update some of those personal pages.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
1 Comments:
I like the new set up but you might need to tweak the name... i can only imagine how much blogger spam hugo or dictator will bring :)
Post a Comment
<< Home