best fit american cities
American Cities That Best Fit You: |
| 70% Austin |
| 65% Denver |
| 60% Honolulu |
| 55% Atlanta |
| 55% San Diego |
That's what i got. denver, san diego were already on the list. Austin and Atlanta are way too hot. Honlolulu sounds pretty good but it's kind of far away. I changed a couple answers here and there and DC actually came up in the top 5. And in case you were wondering, my IQ is 120 (another test on the side there).
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
1 Comments:
and it seems to me that you fit so well on the left coast.
Post a Comment
<< Home