the trip home
So my trip to chicago was fun. didn't have enough time to spend with everyone, i felt everyone i saw, i saw for a very brief time. As if the 4 AM night on saturday and 1 AM on sunday wasn't enough, my flight was delayed leaving chicago due to inclement weather (rain in DC). It was scheduled to arrive at DC at 10.30 originally, was delayed 3 hours in chicago. We got off the ground as expected and had an ETA of 1.30 AM. We get to DC and the rain apparently starts again and we get put in a holding pattern for half an hour. Around 2 AM, the plane starts running out of fuel, and so they decide to divert the plane to Washington Dulles airport. We land at dulles (40 miles from Wash Regan airport and my house) and i call to see if my roommate could pick me at dulles. he graciously agrees, i'm elated. Then idiot ATA says oh wait, we might not be able to let you off the plane here. I tell roommate not to come. At 2.20 they decide that you can get off at dulles if you have no checked bags which i didn't. It was kind of a crapshoot at that time since if i called my roommate then it would be about 30 mins to the airport and 30 back home and the refueling truck was about 30 mins aways and after getting refueled it's a 5 min flight to regan. I decide to go for the sure thing, get off the plane and have my roommate fetch me. I get home at about 3.30 AM, it's hot and humid in the house (and even more brutal as i write this), and it was quite miserable. I took my first sick day ever today since starting as i was absolutely exhausted and didn't much care for falling asleep at the wheel again. I did manage to get some groceries done and installed an AC for my room (although we do have central, but i save my landlord some money this way). Also had the body shop order the parts for my car repair. So it was quite productive after i woke up for good at 1 PM. I'll write about chicago maybe later if you care.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
6 Comments:
So...you felt everyone you saw?
dude, i'm still tired, i don't have time to come up with proper english phrases
http://tinyurl.com/dw4zy
this is amusing, the ways professional athletes hurt themselves. i liked his quote on "i'm an athlete, i can take stairs"
you didn't see me. I'd like to know exactly who you *did* see.
ps send me your response or no chicken for you!
Actually, I think what you wrote was grammatically correct. I'm just immature.
Post a Comment
<< Home