I need a new title

the giants aren't failures anymore

Sunday, June 26, 2005

an interesting fact

today, i learned something new about where i live. It turns out that TC Williams High School is 1.62 miles from my house according to Mapquest. If you google TC Williams you will see that it is home of the "Titans" and it was made famous after being "remembered" in a somewhat recent movie.

On another note, I also threw about 2.5 lbs of meat on the grill this afternoon (italian sausage and chicken). I guess i was inspired by Bill's post on meat sweats. 2.5lbs of meat is a lot of meat when you're only eating for one. Needless to say, some of it went straight to the freezer. 3rd time i've grilled this summer (last two times were steak), I enjoy it because it's relatively fast and there's no real cleanup other than scraping the grill clean and heating everything up to 500 degrees before you use it again.

here's to another week coming up. let's see how much money i can lose in the market this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. Remember the Titans is the best football movie of all time.

You should go to their games to see if they are still any good.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home