how's this for fast rewards
i was planning on writing about only being young once, but i like to think i can be a spur of the moment guy some times and not always the high J that I test at on Myers Brigg. So here's the curveball. The title of this post is inspired by the fact that i just returned from a relatively nice (for a church function), sit down, 3 course meal in a private party room at a restaurant here in alexandria which served as the "thank you" to all the volunteers with youth/children at church. I remind you i volunteered for a grand total of 5 weeks the entire year (the program started in like march, ended for the summer in like may, will start up again in the fall) and really didn't do much but play with the children. I honestly went in thinking this was going to be just a bunch of people getting together and getting a $5 burger (as a car dealer put it once, one of those bam bam thank you ma'am deals) so i show up in shorts and sandals and people are wearing sports coats. my bad.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
3 Comments:
rrrrrrrrrrrjay *tsk*tsk*
you should know better than that.
ps still no response.
pps you should reserve the room.
You secured your role as the "cool" youth group leader. Mine had a mullet.
Mr. Wang,
In the future, please do not neglect the "wham" in the "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am". It is very important to us ladies.
Post a Comment
<< Home