another month
has come to an end.
At work, I'm still writing the most insane excel formulas and have a like 75 line macro to execute the template i've created. the bad is that it gives me a headache just about every day, the good is that a good number of people in the building want it and i've suddenly become quite revered. Useless Excel thing i figured out this week: if you want to create a line break in a concatenate or whatever the trick is to use char(10).
it still continues to be massively hot/humid and i've still been pretty stingy on the air conditioning, even though i don't even pay for it. what can i say, i care about the environment and saving power. I still think i'm going to move to seattle/portland/san diego/colorado/san francisco one day. I can handle clouds and rain just fine. I will get to watch the fourth of july fireworks in the capital this year from a rooftop in DC however, i may just go inside and watch it on PBS if it's too humid out. Actually, a cold front is moving in, so you probably won't have to listen to me complain about it for the next few days.
How about those mets, they're in last place. Albeit not eliminated yet in that tight NL East.
Stocks? They just keep going down. makes me want to stop paying attention. reminding myself i'm in it for the long haul. although i seriously considered buying some KRB not too long ago after that new bankruptcy law and everyone saying it was a target, whoops, should've done it.
At work, I'm still writing the most insane excel formulas and have a like 75 line macro to execute the template i've created. the bad is that it gives me a headache just about every day, the good is that a good number of people in the building want it and i've suddenly become quite revered. Useless Excel thing i figured out this week: if you want to create a line break in a concatenate or whatever the trick is to use char(10).
it still continues to be massively hot/humid and i've still been pretty stingy on the air conditioning, even though i don't even pay for it. what can i say, i care about the environment and saving power. I still think i'm going to move to seattle/portland/san diego/colorado/san francisco one day. I can handle clouds and rain just fine. I will get to watch the fourth of july fireworks in the capital this year from a rooftop in DC however, i may just go inside and watch it on PBS if it's too humid out. Actually, a cold front is moving in, so you probably won't have to listen to me complain about it for the next few days.
How about those mets, they're in last place. Albeit not eliminated yet in that tight NL East.
Stocks? They just keep going down. makes me want to stop paying attention. reminding myself i'm in it for the long haul. although i seriously considered buying some KRB not too long ago after that new bankruptcy law and everyone saying it was a target, whoops, should've done it.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home