So far so good
Since i last blogged (yes, i've starting using it as a verb) the Mets have been cruising, stocks have been doing well, work is work, but at least i'm getting in my workouts and getting my tan. Thus, so far, so good.
I've realized more people are reading this than necessary so i've removed the link from my AIM profile. too many random AIM people have my s/n.
Does anyone out there understand what the heck Paul talks about? No fear, no aristotle-speak here, just POE. plain old english.
I need to do some updates to the link section, pictures section (to be created), and update my stock info but i'm too darn lazy and it's too nice out for that.
I've realized more people are reading this than necessary so i've removed the link from my AIM profile. too many random AIM people have my s/n.
Does anyone out there understand what the heck Paul talks about? No fear, no aristotle-speak here, just POE. plain old english.
I need to do some updates to the link section, pictures section (to be created), and update my stock info but i'm too darn lazy and it's too nice out for that.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
3 Comments:
I hope Bobo that you are not referring to your most wonderful sister and her lovely boyfriend ... uh HEM ...
that's actually exactly who i'm referring to
dork.
Post a Comment
<< Home