Just feels like forever
since i posted, but it's only been 3 days for you addicts. i've been busy and haven't had time to sit down and surf the web, but i'll catch up and comment on all your blogs as well.
The Mets are still awesome, we now have the problem of too many pitchers and outfielders with Benson back and Mike Cameron. The whitesox are even better though, so good for them.
I finally contributed my telefund pledge for this year to UofC after getting a reminder to go to participate.uchicago.edu - i'm disappointed it doesn't update in real time though. class of 97 should be ashamed, it's pathetic. they can't get 75 people to fork over $20, almost 8 years out of college. i'm still astounded by how low the numbers are in general considering there are like 900 people in a class and you can give as little as $10, most people must have really hated college.
Look at this WSJ editorial praising chicago. Link
The Mets are still awesome, we now have the problem of too many pitchers and outfielders with Benson back and Mike Cameron. The whitesox are even better though, so good for them.
I finally contributed my telefund pledge for this year to UofC after getting a reminder to go to participate.uchicago.edu - i'm disappointed it doesn't update in real time though. class of 97 should be ashamed, it's pathetic. they can't get 75 people to fork over $20, almost 8 years out of college. i'm still astounded by how low the numbers are in general considering there are like 900 people in a class and you can give as little as $10, most people must have really hated college.
Look at this WSJ editorial praising chicago. Link
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
1 Comments:
you would have to pay me to donate there. meanwhile I have made a nice donation to the Samrt Museum's Annual Fund. I also dontate to my high school and just about any other good cause, but to the u of c slush fund... no thank you.
Post a Comment
<< Home