I need a new title

the giants aren't failures anymore

Monday, May 02, 2005

how does he do it

so, think about the most attractive celebrity females out there under age 30, between 30-35, and over 35. What do they (katie holmes, penelope cruz, nicole kidman) all have in common? Maverick. unbelievable that guy. It's not like any of them need his money, is he really that attractive and charismatic? At least it shows there's hope for us vertically challenged folk. i practically have the same attractiveness and charisma, just need to work on the multi-million dollar net worth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. It is a mystery. Tom Cruise and I have so much in common that I wonder if we aren't twins. We're both short, squinty, devilishly handsome, and incredibly poor actors. The only difference I can see is that I can read. Is it pity that stirs these beautiful ladies' emotions?

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home