NYER
here i am sitting in class bored to death again. i log in to yahoo and look at my stock watch list. one of the ones i have on there is NYER - a company no one has heard of and is barely traded (50,000 volume avg). I put it on there because i came across it on some "pump and dump" site. Well it's taken huge hits down and up since i've watched it, but today it's up 50% on 9 million volume with time left still. All this with NO public news. what the heck, that's either one heck of a pump/dump or someone knows something. maybe pump and dumpers know something. the first p/d stock i was ever exposed to was SVNX which was pumped and dumped in the $4 range. It trades at 12 today.
Scott Kazmir pitches tonight or tomorrow to compound my misery.
Scott Kazmir pitches tonight or tomorrow to compound my misery.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
3 Comments:
Kazmir pitched in yesterday's 6-3 loss to Toronto. He didn't get the decision.
5.0 IP, 3H, 1 ER, 2BB, 2K's
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oops I deleted my comment... yeah I am awake today. Hope your class isn't too boring today.
Post a Comment
<< Home