the misery begins
Sooner or later it was inevitable this blog would turn into a Mets whine. I first want to point out 2 months ago i posted in the Mets group on facebook saying i felt good about the team with the exception of the bullpen. Today the fresh faces pay off, Pedro got hit early but settled down to blow away 12 in 6 innings and Beltran hits a big homerun to tie the game. Then Braden Looper comes in and blows the game with some help from the bullpen. Don't get me started on my what kind of name is Braden rants again.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
2 Comments:
I hear you. I'm no mets fan, but I have Pedro on my fantasy team. What's with the bullpen blowing the win for me...I mean Pedro. Got the strikeouts at least.
We should start a league of our own if we can get enough people. I know I've mentioned this before (especially re: keeper teams). Anyone reading RJ's blog who is interested?
dude, your league would have about 3 people in it.
Post a Comment
<< Home