I need a new title

the giants aren't failures anymore

Saturday, April 09, 2005

going to be a long season

5 mins ago i was watching my first mets game of the year courtesy of TBS. brian jordan came up with the bases loaded and Chip Caray (of chicago fame) starts talking about how last time Jordan faced the mets he hit a grand slam and they showed video. Chip then said, wouldn't it be great if he did it again. Next pitch, grand slam. I don't think i should pay attention to the Mets again for another month, and we'll see if they get on track ever or not.

i was watching numb3rs last night, and they mentioned the age old P = NP math problem. i googled it a lot yesterday, it's interesting. I'm now looking into getting back to chicago on alumni weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home