I need a new title

the giants aren't failures anymore

Friday, April 08, 2005

3 things tonight

as i write the mets are losing in the 7th, albeit only 2-1 thus far, so there's still some hope.

Motley Fool has a good article on Netflix. Too bad i bought so little, it's up 25% in the past 2 weeks since i bought it. I think a lot of it has been a result of the pumping by Motley fool in this tournament since the beginning of the month. They have a pretty large readership and keep making good arguments in support of it.

I'm back from camp q tonight, tomorrow i think i'm heading to the annual Cherry Blossom festival in DC with some folks from Quantico or Hannah. yeah, i should figure that out since tomorrow is only a few hours away.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

enjoy the blossoms, they are supposed to be beautiful. Mom went last year and really enjoyed the weekend.

I fixed my comments so anon away

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home