0-3
That's the mets record thus far, all losses to the lowly Cincinnati reds.
I know it's still early in the season and there's a lot of time to get on track and win the division but still, this is mad disappointing.
It doesn't help that Scott Kazmir has a 1.8 ERA after one start either. If only Tampa Bay didn't stink, he'd have more wins then the mets. i think i'll become a Nationals fan.
I know it's still early in the season and there's a lot of time to get on track and win the division but still, this is mad disappointing.
It doesn't help that Scott Kazmir has a 1.8 ERA after one start either. If only Tampa Bay didn't stink, he'd have more wins then the mets. i think i'll become a Nationals fan.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
1 Comments:
i know i used the wrong then so don't comment on my lack of grammar. i was distracted thinking how Kazmir will win cy youngs down the road.
Post a Comment
<< Home