no more stocks
i could sit here and whine about what i should have bought, but that gets old and is too stressful. my complaint for today is RIMM. I was going to buy some, but they just announced good earnings and it had just shot up so i was like, nah, can't buy at its high. of course it goes higher. people always say it's a stupid thing to not buy stocks at their highs (buy low, sell high) but there's a good reason why stocks are close to their highs.
so much for not complaining about stocks. not much else is going on here. i sit through 8 hours of lectures and then work out, and then eat a ton of food. I'm trying to stick to the lift more weight, eat more food, method of getting bigger.
so much for not complaining about stocks. not much else is going on here. i sit through 8 hours of lectures and then work out, and then eat a ton of food. I'm trying to stick to the lift more weight, eat more food, method of getting bigger.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home