I need a new title

the giants aren't failures anymore

Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Belated Easter

So i didn't quite get around to blogging this weekend but i was busier than expected on sunday. I had great food though, a big easter breakfast at church with all the quiche (and cholestrol) in the world, then some people from church invited me to easter lunch at their home with great ham (more cholestrol). By the time i got home it was 4.30 and i had to head back to Q so i could get my free dinner in the cafeteria.

On saturday, i didn't do jack, but i did watch Catch me if You Can. I had also borrowed Butch Cassidy and Sundance kid from the library but didn't have a chance to watch it. Speaking of the library (where i presently type this from), they have just about every single cop-story DVD ever made here. It's quite funny actually, it's like that's the only thing people watch here.

That's it for now. I did buy some stocks this afternoon and have updated some of those pages.

3 Comments:

Blogger Skim said...

Hey. Check out my stocks. meatsweats.blogspot.com

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jed is trying to say you should add a link to his blog under "others with blogs"

10:19 AM  
Blogger RJW said...

i honestly tried to do exactly that for half an hour yesterday but blogger sucks sometimes and it kept crashing.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home