I need a new title

the giants aren't failures anymore

Thursday, March 31, 2005

God Bless the Pope

CNN is reporting currently that his health is quite grim. All the news channels have been standing by with their tributes (and running them) during his last hospital battles. This appears to be the most serious yet. He is a great pope and has accomplished a ton in his tenure and lead the Catholic church and the world through many of its toughest times.

Kind of ironic that this story may push Schiavo's passing this morning off tomorrow's front page. I'm honestly glad that this Schiavo business is over though.

On a completely different note, there are an incredible amount of vultures circling us and perched on top of the buildings and trees here at Camp Q. I will try to get some pictures. In the meantime, i'll try not to pass out on a run or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home