Ebay sure is fun
Now that i'm going nuts with the CDs, i'm like addicted to finding all the best deals on these albums on ebay. My ebay rating has went up by about 5 feedback in 3 days. And there's still 3-4 more things i'm bidding on right now. I keep trying to think of things to add/update to this new website of mine and am open to suggestions. it's a great waste of time, and i justify it by telling myself it's a useful way to keep track of things.
out to wash the car while i wait for ebay items to end.
out to wash the car while i wait for ebay items to end.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home