the beginning of a conjoint
choose whether you would prefer a or b
a. commute via driving, normally 45 minutes door to door, at a cost of $125/month.
b. commute via train, normally 45 minutes door to door (including 10 minute walk in rain and snow to station), at a cost of $250/month, via train.
I choose a. that's how much i hate driving on days like this. I got out of work late (thanks to training mentioned previously), got stuck in all sorts of traffic, ate tons of food while sitting in traffic in frustration, was too tired to workout, hit myself accidentaly in the mouth swinging water bottle while tired, probably resulting in fat lip tomorrow. yeah, one of those days.
a. commute via driving, normally 45 minutes door to door, at a cost of $125/month.
b. commute via train, normally 45 minutes door to door (including 10 minute walk in rain and snow to station), at a cost of $250/month, via train.
I choose a. that's how much i hate driving on days like this. I got out of work late (thanks to training mentioned previously), got stuck in all sorts of traffic, ate tons of food while sitting in traffic in frustration, was too tired to workout, hit myself accidentaly in the mouth swinging water bottle while tired, probably resulting in fat lip tomorrow. yeah, one of those days.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home