What Accomplishments
The most exciting things i did today:
1. Ran 50 minutes without dying
2. Reconfigured the Audio/Visual setup of our TV/Direct TV/DVD player for better quality picture, and connected an old pair of speakers for higher quality sound.
3. Went to target and didn't buy anything
What this says:
1. I'm easily satisfied
2. I need to get out and do more exciting things on saturdays.
Now off to pay the bills, chalk that up to exciting thing number 4.
1. Ran 50 minutes without dying
2. Reconfigured the Audio/Visual setup of our TV/Direct TV/DVD player for better quality picture, and connected an old pair of speakers for higher quality sound.
3. Went to target and didn't buy anything
What this says:
1. I'm easily satisfied
2. I need to get out and do more exciting things on saturdays.
Now off to pay the bills, chalk that up to exciting thing number 4.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home