To Have and Have Not
Contrary to this title, there is no deep meaningful post here. That's just the title of a book by Hemingway which i finished listening to via Books on CD. I then went to the library to get the book so i could review certain parts i may have missed during a fit of road rage or something, but they didn't have it. What's up with that? They have the book on cd but not the print version. Oh well. I enjoyed it, was the first full length novel i listened to and i was suprised by my relative attentiveness to what was going on. It was more satisfactory of a story than Crimes of the Heart (first book on cd i listened to) certainly. Doesn't this post make me sound sort of educated, talking about novels. Don't be fooled.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home