right when we were getting going
i received my unofficial marching orders today for Quantico, and will be heading off in 2 weeks for about 2 months. i'm pretty sure they have Internet there but these postings may get a bit sporadic. This will be especially true if i'm getting off an obstacle course, and someone approaches me and asks, do you spook easily?
today was uneventful otherwise. the volunteering at EJC got cancelled due to inclement weather (I won't get started again on that) and I cancelled my run due to laziness. I'm indifferent towards going to Quantico as many things were just starting to get going including volunteering and church stuff, but alas, so is life at the bureau.
today was uneventful otherwise. the volunteering at EJC got cancelled due to inclement weather (I won't get started again on that) and I cancelled my run due to laziness. I'm indifferent towards going to Quantico as many things were just starting to get going including volunteering and church stuff, but alas, so is life at the bureau.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home