My Links
Links below are organized in order of most likely to be visited and these sites probably account for much of how i waste time on the Internet (blogger excluded).
(cue music) These are a few of my favorite things:
Shopping
Stocks and Finance
- Yahoo Finance
- CBS Marketwatch
- The Motley Fool
- Fatwallet Finance (this has become worthless recently)
News
New York Mets / Sports
Organizations that I've been affiliated with:
- University of Chicago
- Alexandria Presbyterian Church
- DC Employment Justice Center
- Hyde Park Alliance Church
- Intervarsity at the University of Chicago
- Ward Melville High School - google if you care, i never visit actually
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home