About My Opinions
There's a Christian book out there called "Know what you believe" (and its sister, Know Why you Believe). That is pretty much the purpose of this section here. I'm going to take various issues, and figure out where i stand on them. These will be your typical hot button issues of the day and may go from very broad (religion, politics in general) to very specific (a certain current debate, etc). I have yet to decide how i want to do it. I will most likely start broadly.
Why am I doing this? I think it's a good exercise to know exactly where you stand on issues and ideally I will end up compiling a lot of good links to that end which I can call upon at a later time for reference purposes. You the reader will also get to know a bit more about me and what i think about things. And although this is largely a one way street, i suppose you could always debate me and tell me why i should think differently in the comments section.
Since I'm not the only person in the world with whatever views i have (as is true with just about any view), i will for the most part try to find links that I agree with by people who've already done all the typing for me.
I'm looking forward to seeing what i come up with and the exercise in general. Come along if you wish.
Why am I doing this? I think it's a good exercise to know exactly where you stand on issues and ideally I will end up compiling a lot of good links to that end which I can call upon at a later time for reference purposes. You the reader will also get to know a bit more about me and what i think about things. And although this is largely a one way street, i suppose you could always debate me and tell me why i should think differently in the comments section.
Since I'm not the only person in the world with whatever views i have (as is true with just about any view), i will for the most part try to find links that I agree with by people who've already done all the typing for me.
I'm looking forward to seeing what i come up with and the exercise in general. Come along if you wish.
In addition to being a blog, i've decided to turn this into a personal webpage. I've realized that
this template they give me makes it super easy to create personal webpages and what not and I will take full advantage.
Welcome to my blog. be sure to read the 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home